Are you looking for a unique vacation experience that blends entertainment and adventure with comfort and convenience?
On a Disney Cruise, you and your loved ones will:
- Explore a variety of desirable destinations in a short period of time.
- Enjoy on-board activities, entertainment and dining options – most of which are included in the price of the cruise.
- Save time by unpacking just once, as opposed to unpacking at several different hotels during a land-based vacation.
Discover these benefits, and many more, by embarking on a hassle-free vacation with Disney Cruise Line.
The Disney Difference
It begins the instant you step aboard. You and your entire family are greeted as honored friends by a host of Disney Cruise Line Cast Members. A magical moment that sets a magical tone for all that’s to come. And while you should expect big things from Disney magic, you’ll also find that same kind of magic in every detail great and small.
Why Choose a Disney Cruise?
There is truly something for everyone on a Disney Cruise – from relaxing “me” time for the adults to imaginative fun for the kids and exciting family time for all. Every voyage includes the attention to detail and world-class hospitality that only Disney can provide.
Activities: You will find a variety of activities at themed on-board venues designed to inspire and delight every member of the family.
Dining: Guests will experience diverse menus, “rotating” through three uniquely-themed, elegant restaurants with the same wait staff to anticipate their needs and personal tastes. Enjoy expertly prepared dishes from filet mignon and lobster to other culinary delights from around the world. Options range from upscale table service and casual buffets to poolside dining, snacks and 24-hour room service – all included in the cruise fare.
Entertainment: Enjoy Broadway-quality, original Disney musicals that can’t be seen anywhere else, special moments with Disney Characters, first-run Disney movies, uniquely themed celebrations on deck, the first fireworks spectacular at sea and more!
Castaway Cay: Most cruises include a stop at Disney’s island paradise, reserved exclusively for Disney cruisers.
Exciting New Departure Ports: You will sail to tropical destinations like the Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral or Miami, Florida, as well as Galveston, Texas and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Visit Europe from ports in Barcelona, Spain or Venice, Italy. Or, explore the last frontier in Alaska from the Port of Vancouver in Canada.
The magic is in the details!
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised by all that’s included—on each and every departure aboard all four Disney Cruise Line ships. It’s all the little extras that add up to the most magical vacation – here is some of what’s included:
- Themed kids’ clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment – plus the longest complimentary hours at sea
- Immersive, private clubs for teens and tweens
- Exclusive adult areas, including a nighttime entertainment district, full-service spa, adult-only pool, fine dining and fitness center
- One-of-a-kind rotational dining – three amazing restaurants where the servers travel with you to each meal
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, punch and water always available on the pool deck – at no additional charge
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Broadway-style Disney musicals found only on board
- Special moments with Disney Characters
- First-run films at sea, some in 3D
- Themed deck parties with most voyages featuring fireworks at sea
- Spacious staterooms designed especially for families
- Legendary Disney service throughout the cruise